IGNORED

Great Customer Serivice!

Mighty Manfred

Mighty Manfred

I just wanted to let folks in the US of A know that Bob's BMW stands up for their customers. I ordered a new throttle cable for my R80RT and it arrived in 4 days. But the plastic sheathing was cut, exposing over an inch of the metal winding that surrounds the cable. Curses! This was Thursday, 11 March and I had a nice ride to a family event planned for Sat the 13th. I called Bob's right away and they volunteered to send another cable to before I returned the bad one. And when Don heard my situation, he put the replacement cable in FedEx next day delivery at no cost to me! The cable arrived Friday, in perfect condition, and is installed. Bad cable goes back to them on Monday and they will pay me for the postage!

http://bobsbmw.com/ = a good vendor for airhead owners :-)

Paul In Australia

I am sure there are a lot of BMW Dealers with great service. Bobsbmw is obviously a keeper.

Kind puts to rest the "arrogant dealer" argument in my mind quite a bit.

regards

Paul

I have used Bob's BMW to buy parts and for service for years. Fortunate to live fairly close by. Never had an occasion where I was dissatisfied with any transaction. He ain't cheap but you get what you pay for and they stand behind it.

I have used Bob's for parts and accessories many times both in the store and by phone and mail. They have always been extremely helpful and take the time to help me find what I need when I don't have a part number. Also enjoy Bob's annual Oktoberfest, meet lots of great folks.

I have spent more $$ than I care to admit on my /6 and 95% of it with Bob's. Always very helpful and usually in stock.

Archived