IGNORED

Summer Gloves!

moshe_levy

After being spoiled rotten by BMW's Pro Winter gloves, I've decided to upgrade my summer FG mesh to a premium glove. I was looking at BMW's Airflow 2. Anyone have any direct experience or other recommendations?

-MKL

Tan colored deerskin gloves work fine for me. I think they're cooler than any cowhide or synthetic material glove I've used. They're pretty darn comfortable too!

I've got a pair, get then fitted tight, they will stretch and loosen up.

I love 'em for around town on hot days. And for touring not as sweaty. Easy on Easy off.

Paul In Australia

ave a pair, very comfortable, good protection and last ok. I have two pairs ( one for the pillion).

Great gloves

regards

Paul

Tan colored deerskin gloves work fine for me. I think they're cooler than any cowhide or synthetic material glove I've used. They're pretty darn comfortable too!

+1 on deerskin. My absolute favorite gloves are Tourmaster Deerskin gloves. While I prefer the tan, it stains easily. I'm on my second tan pair, and snatched up a black pair from a clearance table last month.

I bout a pair of the Held Air Stream when they became available last year. They are the best of both worlds with good protection and good airflow. It is too early to tell how durable they will be as they have been out less than a year.

I looked at those too. Very nice. My dealer carries those - I'll go in for a back to back comparison.

-MKL

RichEdwards

I use the BMW Airflo II gloves for most of the year here in Florida. Besides some modest fading from the sun, they have performed flawlessly. Best combination of protection, coolness, and comfort I have found.

Just got back from the dealer - I agree, the Airflow 2 are fantastic. I got a set. Thanks for all the advice!

-MKL

Archived