IGNORED

Hard Bag Liners

Mighty Manfred

Mighty Manfred

I was referred to the guy here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=487221 by a rider on another forum.

I ordered bag liners from Brady on 4 March, he confirmed the pricing on 6 March, apologized for a little delay as he had a large backlog. He asked for a few more measurements on 10 March, and the liners arrived on 18 March.

He suggested and I bought a 2 liner per hard bag solution, as the single liner per bag would be rather large and bulky. The liners for my right side are red, left side black. High quality, precise work, good material. Personal service and a man of his word.

So if the mass produced liners don't warm your imagination, send an email to Brady, from that link.

Mighty Manfred

Yup - his stuff is high quality and he is pleasure to deal with.

My pleasure to spread some good news.

Mighty Manfred

I'll tell you this: Brady had agreed to make me the double liners with some way for them to be attached once pulled from the hard bags. He forgot to do this. No big deal, as I can carry the liners from each hard bag together by the handles they have. But Brady wanted to make his oversight up to me, so he's sending me a tool bag gratis.

Great small business to deal with.

• 1 year later...

I just got bag liners from Brady for the Touratech cans on my GS, including a double set for one side (tools on bottom, other stuff on top), one big suitcase for a whole side, a top box liner, and a map case...

Really nice stuff, great to deal with, built to order (I had him size tool bag to fit around exhaust pipe intrusion and doubled the bottom of it for heavy/ metal stuff clanging around in there). So nice to send a dimensioned drawing and get back what you want, no muss no fuss.

Got all the above (4 bags, map case,and a couple goodies from Brady) shipped to me promptly and courteously for considerably less than 2 bags from Touratech. I haven't seen the Touratech bags but have a hard time imagining they are superior in a way that matters enough to justify their price.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=487221

Archived