IGNORED

I was highly skeptical but this product works

FLrider

Having come from 25 years of chrome machines, I have detailed more bikes than I care to admit.

I was fueling up my truck a few months ago and a couple of kids were selling an aerosol, no wash, polish/cleaner. I would never consider using such a product but I was intrigued by the demo.

You see, my truck is black and I can't tell you how hard it is to find a product that brings a nice deep shine to black, without leaving streaks. Trust me, I've tried them all.

So after this kid demo's the product I reluctantly part with $12 for a can of this stuff.

The product is called FW1 and after having applied it my black truck, wife's black suv, a silver convertible and the silver 1200rt, all I can say is WOW.

Goes on easy, wipes off easy and leaves a great shine. You don't have to wash the vehicle but you wouldn't apply it over heavily soiled surfaces. Rinse off well, let dry and apply FW1.

No, I don't distribute the product, don't work for them or have any financial interest.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Mixed reviews here. Keep us posted on your long term experience. :lurk:

I never understand how the opinions of people who have never used a product but bash it, can still be considered as having a valid opinion.

In your link, of the 12 comments, only 5 of them had used the product. 4 of them loved it. 1 had a red car with a dull finish and felt as though this product should rejuvinate his paint, permenently. He ultimately had it painted. Apparently NO product made him happy.

So, in my book, the reviews are hardly mixed. They are overwhelmingly positive.

You are right however, the true test will be recognized over time. Will keep everyone posted.

Archived