IGNORED

LDComfort Turtle Neck Shirts?

1LIFE2LIVE

Did my first ride with the shirt two weeks ago. They are really good. I have run several thousand mile on the shorts (long and short) and I really like them as well. I'm a fan!

I have the under wear and they are AWESOME! Mario puts out a great product so I would buy them without hesitation and he will take them back no questions asked anyway so you have nothing to lose. BTW if you link thru " sidestandup.com " you'll get a discount on his products.

I have the under wear and they are AWESOME! Mario puts out a great product so I would buy them without hesitation and he will take them back no questions asked anyway so you have nothing to lose. BTW if you link thru " sidestandup.com " you'll get a discount on his products.

Thanks for your testimony; I did go to the sidestandup.com site and clicked on the ldcomfort.com link and there is no discount other than the standard free shipping if you spend over $ 100.00.

Thanks for everyones feedback; any other real user input on the shirts will be Greatly Appreciated!

Thanks again,

Email Mario and ask for one, he was doing 10% there for a bit and you know the old saying "A closed mouth does not get fed.".

Very comfortable for the first 4 hours then the paramedics cut them off.

I have worn their shorts for years and have never duplicated their comfort.

I will reorder the L/S tops and bottoms when I reenter the coven.

Archived