IGNORED

Plus one for Touratech

johnlt

Between my GSA (now gone) and my current and prior RTs, I'm heavily invested in Touratech, second only to 50-yard-Phil. Anyway, I got their LED tail light with flashing stop light function for my 07 RT. Really liked it but after a couple months, the stop light function quit working. Called Touratech and they will give me credit for it but indicated that the company that made the product has gone out of business. Great product so too bad. Touratech said that they will give me credit so good on Touratech taking care of their customers.

Firefight911

I'm with you John.

I've heard people gripe about their products and backorders, etc. but have never ever experienced anything other than stellar customer service, support, and a willingness to help. Even if that meant they didn't sell me something.

As you indicated, I am heavily invested in their kit. But, hey, so is Jamie now too! :) They went so far as to send me a nice set of beer glasses with the Touratech logo and a couple bottle openers for no other reason than what the note said in the box when they arrived - Thanks for being a good customer. We don't take it for granted.

They will continue to have my business as a result of their service and quality product.

When I ordered my locking GPS from them years ago, it was backordered.

No big deal.

I've used it for years.

IMO, the best option out there.YMMV.

Archived