IGNORED

Need some advice....

Rocks Jr.

Hey guys,

What do you guys think about BMW's Boulder jacket? I like the looks of it, not so fond of the price, but if there is something similar out there for the same or less money I'd love to hear about it.

On a similar note, any suggestions for gloves?

Thanks.

The Boulder is nice, but at that price Aerostich, Olympia, RevIt, and some others make viable alternatives. I'd try before I buy. Re gloves, tell us what you're looking for (summer, winter, mid-season, heated, leather, textile, racing, commuting, or what)

-MKL

As far as gloves, I'm looking for a summer glove with extra padding in the palm. I'm finding (same issue when biking) that after longer rides I start to lose feeling in my hand due to pinching a nerve most likely.

Re gloves, try on a set of Held Air Stream or BMW Airflow 2 gloves. Both are great summer gloves with thicker palms. Try relaxing your grip too - that should help.

-MKL

Might look at some bicyclist gloves or even some weight lifting gloves. Got a pair with mesh back and gel pad inserts in the palm cheap at a discount store. Great on long rides, which don't happen often enough by the way. Good luck.

Archived