IGNORED

Anyone have one of these on their ZUMO?

RTinNC

I have the Flame one on my desk, right in front of me...

The top cover snaps on/off and the bottom one uses a tiny allen wrench- which came in your original package. The bottom does not snap, except when you try to remove it by force- then it snaps.

OBTW I have the carbon fiber top piece and like it a lot.

And... some lucky BMWSport Touring member will be gifted with one of these at the next Torrey... not saying who I will give it to... but...

The top cover snaps on/off and the bottom one uses a tiny allen wrench- which came in your original package. The bottom does not snap, except when you try to remove it by force- then it snaps.

And... some lucky BMWSport Touring member will be gifted with one of these at the next Torrey... not saying who I will give it to... but...

Thanks!! So I assume you remove the one already on the ZUMO and then attach the custom ones. Just wanted to make sure they did not stick on with some sort of adhesive. I got a $20 Amazon GC and thought I would spend it on something totally frivolous.

Thanks!! So I assume you remove the one already on the ZUMO and then attach the custom ones. Just wanted to make sure they did not stick on with some sort of adhesive. I got a $20 Amazon GC and thought I would spend it on something totally frivolous.

Hi,

They replace the originals.

They are NOT a stick on.

JR356

The only issue is that the top caps are a snap fit. And they are really tight. So when you grasp the Zumo with one hand and with the other you get thumb nail or fingers under the small ridge to pry the old one off, you may feel as if you are ripping your fingernails off in the process.

I have so solution to this, just go for it...

Archived