IGNORED

My First Motorcycle Video

RichEdwards

RichEdwards

I've been looking at the GoPro Hero HD video camera for a while now and found it on sale. It arrived yesterday and I went out this morning and mounted it on my GSA windscreen brace using some RAM mount stuff I had along with the supplied GoPro mount. Then I did my first video (be kind...it's my first).

Used the "open back" on the waterproof case but I think it created some sound distortion. I'll try the "closed back" tomorrow.The editing was done on my Mac with I-Movie. Click the link below:

Nice first vid.

Always use the water proof back for street MC vids.

Also, find that funny looking little orange piece and install it on the mount foot. I believe it's official name is Doohickey.

Here's a vid that shows how.

It's actually to prevent an accidental release of the mount in case of a wipe out, like when you're surfing. But it can help reduce the rattle noise.

I also cut the pointed end of a zip tye and shove that under one of the mount tabs to help tighten up the mount and reduce rattling.

Good work for your first time. The special effects were cool. Also I was hitting the apex on a few corners with you! Enjoy.

Archived