IGNORED

Great customer experience.

Frustrated_Diver

Frustrated_Diver

Getting service above and beyond the norm is not normal so I though I would pass on this great experience I had Saturday. The company is Moto Liberty in Dallas, Texas, USA (www.motoliberty.com).

Ms. Audrey, the owner and chief cook at her special events, made me one very satisfied customer. Here’s the story: Just over a year ago i purchased boots from them. It took me a while to prove that one of them wasn't waterproof. The manufacturer couldn't find the problem but since they were over a year old i was offered a substantial discount on a new pair instead of a replacement. So, i took advantage of the offer and also upgraded to a better boot of a different style.

However, a size 9.5 boot made in Thailand is smaller than a 9.5 one made in Croatia. On the off change that Moto Liberty would help saving me the hassle of emails and shipping, i made the trek to the store. Without more than a second thought, Ms. Audrey obliged me and now i have a size that fits. Now that is customer service above and beyond.

Archived