IGNORED

SLC Tires?

markgoodrich

markgoodrich

I'll probably need a new rear PR2 by the time I get to SLC for the WSBK races. Any suggestions on where to buy, including mounting? I'll be staying at the Marriott near the airport, arriving Friday, in time to get to a dealer.

BMW of SLC

BMW of Utah

Both in the SLC area

CycleGear in Draper,UT which is east of Tooele and south of SLC

near Sandy.

Most CycleGear mount for free if you buy there,otherwise its $15-20,but you need to dismount the wheel and carry it in.

At the inaugural WSB races the NoMar folks had a few tires

available,can't say for sure this is a regular thing.

Either way,call ahead and reserve a set,as all shops will be busy and you will not be the only one looking for tires.But then you probably already realize that!

JR356

Give me an advance call- send money and specs and I will have tire(s) bought and ready for your arrival. Jeff at the ex- Motorcycle R&R may still have tires from the shop closing.

You can use my garage to remove the wheel and we can take the kit to Wright's and have it mounted.

If that is too much hassle I think the list of shops above are all good.

markgoodrich

Thanks for the kind offer, Hopz...that does sound like too much hassle after two or three days on the road, and just a little bit of time to get the tires done before crashing Friday night. My local buds are urging me to change tires here before leaving, then put the current ones back on later.

Paul Mihalka

"My local buds are urging me to change tires here before leaving, then put the current ones back on later."

That is what I would do...

Archived