IGNORED

big mak tank bags etc

randy

I just purchased an new big mack tank bag for my R1100RT. I am guessing my first big mak bag is about 7 years old and 60 - 70K commuting miles. it still looks great (map pocket is yellowed beyound use) but the zipper has a snag in it. So I called big mak, he does not do repairs, by time you pay for shipping both ways and parts and labor, big mak can sell you a new bag. So he has a whole new line of bags out, with updated material, and I bought a whole new set up. It came last week, same incredible qualiy as the original bag. I am going to a local leather repair shop to see if they can fix my old bag, and I will give that to someone, and I have already started changing over my autocom and fuse panel from the old bag to this new one. the new bag and the new material looks like it will last even longer than the old bag. as always, no affiliation with big mak, just an extermly satisfied customer. In my experience best value in tank bags on the market.

http://bigmakaccess.com/

I'm on my third Mak, covering one RT and three GS' over the years, and they have all been great! A lot of people look at my Mak and wish they were made to fit their bike brand. Good stuff!

Archived