IGNORED

Mesh gear for the vertically challenged

SoberBiker

My wife is 5'-0" ( Waist 21-22 - inseam of 28") and we are trying desperately to find some mesh pants for her. After extensive seek and purchase mission we have only found the Women's Titanium Air 4 Motorcycle Pants from Jafrum ...

http://www.jafrum.com/Motorcycle-Gear/Womens-Textile-Motorcycle-Jackets/Fieldsheer-Motorcycle-Pants-Womens-Titanium-Air-4-Motorcycle-Pants-Black

which seems to be the closest to fitting her.

Does anyone know of a retailer that caters to the vertically challenged petite women?

Mrs. Caddis

If you can't find short length pants for her, take a look at Olympia. I have the Olympia Airglide 3 pants and my husband has the Airglide 2. The bottom of the pants have a 5" velcro closed section below where the zipper ends. I shortened Kevin's by cutting below the zipper, removing the appropriate amount of material and sewing the hem section back on. An easy alteration to do or have done.

AdirondackJack

+1 on Motoport/cycleport. They really know how to do custom mesh gear. You will want to look at their Ultra mesh II gear. You also get the added advantage of the best protective gear made anywhere in the world. It is Kevlar reinforced and has a tear rating of 1250 lbs., as compared to everyone else's 2-400 lb. rating. You also won't end up with melted plastic in your road rash in the event of a crash. My 2 cents.Dave R.

Archived