IGNORED

-- Forcefield Limb Tubes with Straps --

ednowicki

I purchased a pair of "Knee Limb Tubes" from here. I like them so much I thought I'd pass on the link.

They are well made and really comfortable both on and off the bike. I never liked the velcro-attached knee armor that affixes to the kevlar knee area of my draggin jeans.

Limb%20Tube%202010.jpg

Ed, if you're coming to the RCR, can you model those for us? I'm curious about how flexible they are and if they'll stay up on skinny legs. Besides, it would just be nice to see you again.

----

Quinn,

I planned on going to the RCR but my wife's nephew's graduation party is that weekend. Hopefully I can hook up with you guys at the fall BRR.

Ed, if you're coming to the RCR, can you model those for us? I'm curious about how flexible they are and if they'll stay up on skinny legs. Besides, it would just be nice to see you again.

----

They are flexible,I consider mine all day comfortable.

I have average to skinny legs,they stay up just fine.

Jr356

Nice n Easy Rider
Ed, if you're coming to the RCR, can you model those for us? I'm curious about how flexible they are and if they'll stay up on skinny legs.

New use for those garter belts you've gotten stashed away in your drawer? :grin:

Archived