IGNORED

MagnoGrip

Selden

My daughter gave me a MagnoGrip magnetic wristband for my birthday. The single most frustrating thing about doing my own maintenance is putting something down and being unable to find it 60 seconds later. This thing may help preserve my sanity. (There was a post about this on the board 3 years ago, but that's ancient history in internet time).

magnogrip.jpg

What happens when you have a stainless steel fastener or a small plastic or aluminium part? :)

Otherwise looks like a cool idea. Might even work well to combien it with a wrist support for thsoe with carpal tunnel.

When I first saw the picture before reading the whole post, I thought it was one of those theraputic magnet things that supposed to magically align the magnetic fields in your body. I think they eliminate pain by reducing the weight and thickness of your wallet.

Non-ferrous items are still a problem, but I am grateful for whatever help I can get. The usual culprits are small wrenches, allen keys, and of course, nuts and bolts.

Soon your headaches will disappear, your circulation will improve and before you know it, you'll have a whole new sense of vitality, energy and well being....

Archived