IGNORED

boots

ed may

If anyone is shopping for boots, I tried alot on and it it is fustrating how many goofy fitting boots there are. I got lucky and found a pair of Oxtar Air Tech boots. They fit like a glove! Very flexible and they let some air in to keep ya cool in summer. Used them in 28 degree rides with no problem. Belive me, you wont be dissapointed. Zipper on the inside with velcro flaps over that. They run about 1/2 size big, so go with 1/2 size lower than you usually use.

Ed -

It looks like the Oxtar brand is now TCX. From the pictures I found, the Air Techs are the same regardless of brand, and newenough.com seems to recommend them too.

I've been looking at these boots for several weeks now. Unfortunately it seems like everyone is out of stock on the most common sizes.

Oxtar also make boots for Revit, so the sizing/shape is similar, and I found the BMW Santiago boots also a comfy fit.

Not to hijack... but I was boot shopping last year and tried a lot of them.

Settled up with the Alpine Stars WP Touring which I found at a great price at New Enough. I wanted a boot comfortable enough to walk in without looking like I had blisters... there are great.

Archived