IGNORED

BMW Motorcyles of Chattanooga

JayW

AKA Pandora's European Motorsports opened in March and seems to be off to a great start. I met Justin, who co-owns it with his father, at California Superbike School last month and enjoyed chatting with him about the many intricacies of opening a motorcyle store. He seems like a good guy, and rides well too. I decided to take my bike to his new business for some service.

I was impressed. The facility is very classy, and my bike was taken right back at its appointed time. I peeked back there at one point and was glad to see that the sensitive areas of my bike were covered over to keep them protected. Justin told me about some great roads near the lake and invited me to choose a bike and explore them for a couple of hours. I had a fabulous time on a used 2010 K1200S. That bike is FAST. I then topped up its fuel tank with premium and they were finishing up my service as I arrived back. It looks like the work was done properly, and the price was a little less than I expected. Justin even gave me a T shirt.

I am not affiliated with them, just a satisfied first-time customer who intends to go back. I wish he and his father well in their new endeavor.

Jay

Paul In Australia
AKA Pandora's European Motorsports opened in March and seems to be off to a great start. I met Justin, who co-owns it with his father, at California Superbike School last month and enjoyed chatting with him about the many intricacies of opening a motorcyle store. He seems like a good guy, and rides well too. I decided to take my bike to his new business for some service.

I was impressed. The facility is very classy, and my bike was taken right back at its appointed time. I peeked back there at one point and was glad to see that the sensitive areas of my bike were covered over to keep them protected. Justin told me about some great roads near the lake and invited me to choose a bike and explore them for a couple of hours. I had a fabulous time on a used 2010 K1200S. That bike is FAST. I then topped up its fuel tank with premium and they were finishing up my service as I arrived back. It looks like the work was done properly, and the price was a little less than I expected. Justin even gave me a T shirt.

I am not affiliated with them, just a satisfied first-time customer who intends to go back. I wish he and his father well in their new endeavor.

Jay

fabulous Jay

I am sure there are many other great dealers out there as well. Dealerships have moved on from the days of standing in dark oily sheds and chatting to the spanner guy. Oh&S laws, computers etc etc have all made it different. Nice to know the service ethic has been refined as well.

regards

Paul

regards

Justin and his dad John have opened up a nice facility, I really like this shop. They are now my local BMW shop. Deb and I were one of their first customers. They have a friendly attitude, which is lacking in the other shops in the region. They have a open shop policy, so you can go in back and talk with the mechanics.

Jay yell at me the next time you come over. I am only 40 miles from them.

Alan

I will Alan. It is a bit of an ordeal to get there from western NC what with all he rafting busses on Hwy 74, but that season should be over by the time I need to go back again. I do most of my own maintenance, but let the pros do some of the things I am not comfortable with like valve adjustments, synchronizing the throttle bodies and flushing the brake system. I also enjoy just looking around at the new bikes and gear!

Jay

Archived