IGNORED

Is there such a thing as SPF shirts for motorcycle riding?

FLrider

I wear the Columbia long sleeve fishing shirts when on the boat. Nylon shirt, with liner, keeps sun off my skin and wicks persperation from body to keep me cooler.

Is there a similar product for motorcycle use? Nothing snug (under armour). I am looking for a loose fitting shirt.

Danny caddyshack Noonan

I often wear the wicking workout shirts under my ATGATT. Works well for wearing under dualsport pressure suit also.

Find them at sporting goods stores, I don't buy the snug ones.

I have a bunch of SPF shirts for jet skiing and boating, but on the bike I ATTGATT. For watersports, I like an Australian brand called C-Wear.

I believe UnderArmor, BCG and Nike have SPF shirts, and there are regular fitting shirts available, not only compression ones.

After starting with Under Armour stuff I've gone to the el-cheapo clone shirts sold by Walmart, both compression and normal fit. I believe the brand is Starter. They compare quite favorably, to me, for function at a fraction of the price.

any reason you can't just wear your fishing shirt on the motorcycle? :eek:

because if you crash it's going to really hurt

any reason you can't just wear your fishing shirt on the motorcycle? :eek:

because if you crash it's going to really hurt

no, no, no; I mean in addition to your protective gear -- :/

"no, no, no; I mean in addition to your protective gear "

I wear the Columbia fishing shirt over a Bohm web armored shirt.

It ain't no fashion statement, but it works. If it is really hot, I soak the shirt and my helmet with water and stay pretty cool.

John

New Orleans

Archived