IGNORED

Anyone with experience with bikergear.co.uk?

Twisties

Thinking of buying a helmet from them. No resellerrating. If anyone here has dealt with them I'd appreciate your impression.

Looking for a Caberg Trip. If anyone has another recommendation for a vendor, that would be good info too.

Thanks,

I bought my Caberg Justisimo from them, but that was at the British Motorcycle Federation rally - the price was right, they let me wear it for a while before buying. I realise that this is probably no help at all to you though...

Andy

I bought my Caberg Justisimo from them, but that was at the British Motorcycle Federation rally - the price was right, they let me wear it for a while before buying. I realise that this is probably no help at all to you though...

Andy

Yeah, I don't think I'll get to wear it before buying.... :)

Actually, just the fact that they are a legitimate established business and not a sham website is quite helpful info.

Thanks,

Found a thread on advrider. Lots of folks buying from these guys with good results. My order has been placed.

All that, and then it turns out they are out of stock, the helmet is discontinued, and they can not deliver. Order canceled.

Yep. The Trip has been replaced by the Konda, but Web Bike World hasn't reviewed the Konda yet and SHARP hasn't tested it yet either.

I really liked the 5 star SHARP rating on the Trip, and with a nice review by Web Bike World, and a great price it sure seemed like a good idea for me.

Thanks!

Archived