IGNORED

Wine storage tips.

noel

We used PlatyPreserve during the UN trip. It worked great. The weight and space it took up before and after the fact was convenient.

Thought I'd share this with the rest of the board.

Btw, it can be had for $10 each or $30 for a 4-pack. Someone even suggested them as stocking stuffer!

Cheers!

noel

That looks great for "fine wines". I travel with "Black Box" wine minus the box. Conforms to nearly any space and tastes great, at least after the 3rd glass. :grin:

My practice is buy and consume locally. That way one gets to try local products if something peaks your interest, or an old standby if not, and travel lighter as well.

Beth favors a wine pump.

Not exactly like the one here , but the same concept.

All you carry is the small pump and a couple stoppers.

Keeps it fresh for a looong time she says.

Best wishes.

I favor finishing the bottle.

+1 preferably with good friends.

That's my preferred MO too, but I usually end up carrying bottles around for-ever trying to palm it off (and its usually pretty good stuff :S ) on someone. :P

Please, y'all, help me out next time!

That's my preferred MO too, but I usually end up carrying bottles around for-ever trying to palm it off (and its usually pretty good stuff :S ) on someone. :P

I'm there for you, Sharon!

I'm there for you, Sharon!

+1 available

Anybody know how these work with beer?

The upcoming BRR has some nice Microbrews local to it, and I might want to take some home.

Archived