IGNORED

Intercom System

Steve Kolenda

Steve Kolenda

I'm looking to upgrade our nine year old Autocom Pro M1 system and looking for some feedback on what system others are using. I have seen some information on Cardo Scala Bluetooth but I'm a bit skeptical as to how clear the communications will be. The Pro M1 has worked flawlessly for many years so I'm tempted to stay with Autocom. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking to upgrade our nine year old Autocom Pro M1 system and looking for some feedback on what system others are using. I have seen some information on Cardo Scala Bluetooth but I'm a bit skeptical as to how clear the communications will be. The Pro M1 has worked flawlessly for many years so I'm tempted to stay with Autocom. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Steve:

Give us a call - we can help you with Autocom, your existing system (we have a large stock of parts, installation or whatever), or a new one if you want to upgrade. Also Starcom1, and Sena Bluetooth or Scala Rider BT headsets... and we are oh, so close to you, in Hollis - 1 877.533.4245. :wave:

Our first intercom was with a Scala Rider Teamset, version 1 and it was O.K. (but just OK). We now have Autocom Pro 7 AVI and it is great.

If you want to get more simple....There are good reports on the latest version of the Scala rider Teamset.

I have looked back in recent posts to see if any of you have come across the latest Schuberth offering? For their C3 (and possibly earlier helmets) they have a bluetooth option which is very attractive. Completely wireless and with decent battery life it looks promising. After getting over the shock of the cost I am considering getting new helmets for wife and I, to get away from our current tethered bike-mounted system. Even claims to have sufficient range for bike-to-bike.

An alternative intercom to consider!

Archived