IGNORED

Uproaching 50,slowing down on a R12RT

kenthewrench

The last few posts sure went away from Ken's original post of slowing down because his advanced age of 50. A lot of it is not misspelling but using what I would call popular slang. Discussion boards are not literary works but written conversation. Instead of writing "I have to go", it's funny and OK if you write "I gotta go".

Ken, you are slowing down because of age 50? It is prime age. You didn't loose much in physical capability and reflexes, but gained a lot of wisdom. I wish I was a young 50 again! :grin:

RDIAENG.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. ceehiro.

Good spelling is a female gender characteristic?

One person's POV

Eye offfun Mspell wurds wen postting hear bcuz i kan

;)

Now thats some funny sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Paul. I'm not slowing down in what I do,just how I do it. There are laws against what I did alot of times on my K12R. Now the RT allows me to practice some common sense. I need that in my quest to live a long happy life. Thanks---------Ken

I turned 60 and starting to lose the passion. Will probably sell my 08 RT. Just bought a 4 wheel BMW...M3 !

Oh yeah..."lose the passion"...M3...right...:Cool:

So post some pictures of the M3 already! C'mon, I wanna see it (gee, even my passions are getting stirred here)!

Archived