IGNORED

Secret BBQ Society

Svensk

Let's do this! :grin: Hey, i'm gonna stop at Johnson's drive in for a cup of coffee at 9:00am. If anyone would like to ride up together, stop in.

Are you still meeting for coffee? I'll leave about 6AM to be there.

Let me know. Thanks........Kyle.

Pat

Georgi and I are still planning to be there. We have our route up all mapped out and ready. No heated gear! :( The passenger however does have a nice heated seat and a tall rider to break the wind for her.

We will check email for routes tonight Pat.

See everybody Saturday!

The passenger however does have a nice heated seat and a tall rider to break the wind for her.

You two must be very close if you break (the) wind for her. :rofl:

If you guys wouldn't mind one more on the ride up, I was planning to stop in at Johnson's a little before 9:00. I'm coming from Medford, so it is easily on the way.

Maybe you guys can get me to at least spring for Birch Beer for all.

Just in case...

If for any reason Curtis has decided not to open his Putney store on Saturday, the alternate location is his daughter's place just up the road in Chester, VT.

908 Vt. Rt. 103 South

Chester Vt.

If you want to double check before heading out, I was told they will answer the phone in Putney after 7:00 a.m.

(802)387-5474 Putney

(802)875-6999 Chester

See ya'll there! :wave:

Eric, I called yesterday & they said they will be open. :thumbsup:

I've mapped out what I think is a decent ride to his Daughter's place just case.

Pat

Excellent!

Now if the weather will just cooperate...

I'll be downloading the routes you sent me to the GPS tonight. Hope it doesn't pull a RevRay. :grin:

Excellent!

Now if the weather will just cooperate...

I'll be downloading the routes you sent me to the GPS tonight. Hope it doesn't pull a RevRay. :grin:

I think the weather is coming around. It is sunny here in Lexington. Seems the NOAA has eased the temp and precipitation a bit. Perfect. Wish I was going !

Have a good safe ride.

Hope you find your way Ray! Georgi and I have our route mapped out and loaded in the GPS. Unless the weather is absolutely horrible we hope to see everyone tomorrow at 1130. I expect to be hungry!

For all you flatlanders coming north for good BBQ tomorrow, I just arrived home in Northern VT from a business trip to RI. Battled rain, high winds and blinding snow through the highlands of I-89, which in my "power of positive thinking" means the end of the storm is passing through and tomorrow will break with broken clouds and improve by mid-day. So I will be on 2 wheels and headed south again in the am! See everyone in Putney for good ribs and a ride.

Its been wild here all day. Heavy rain and high winds. Snow in the mountains and huge waves on the Lake. Take your choice of boards, snow or surf.

A lot of clearing needs to happen by morning.

We are about to make a decision here. It is VERY windy,but is supposed to ease up. We want to do this but don't really want a battle with gusty wind for 130 miles. :S

Just checked the NOAA. Wind gusts up to 48 mph with 30% chance of rain or light snow this morning. We will pass on this one folks. Hope to see everyone next year. ( we still want to be initiated into the Secret BBQ Society)

Misty rain and low clouds here in B-town, but radar shows no rain to the south. Rain gear for the first hour only (fingers crossed)and ribs await me. I'm still in! Out of here soon. Some one set their GPS to non-windy wooded curvy roads for the afternoon. :)

We will pass on this one folks.

mikeR1100R

Sad to say I'm out.

TomK

Sorry to hear you won't make it this time. :(

I'm just getting ready to head out for my pre-BBQ ride. Here in Antrim its cloudy and 40 degrees with a good breeze. Should keep some of the leaf peeping cagers at home. :grin:

Nice n Easy Rider
Oops! Changed my mind. I'll give it a go.

Tom, if I had time I'd send you some of those "magic peanuts" to keep your energy up on the ride. Have a safe trip. :thumbsup:

Hope you all had a safe and enjoyable ride today. The wind was fierce and the sun was not too forthcoming. Georgi and I are not geared up for that kind of riding. I do regret the bsrbecue we missed! :cry:

Oops! Changed my mind. I'll give it a go.

Tom, if I had time I'd send you some of those "magic peanuts" to keep your energy up on the ride. Have a safe trip. :thumbsup:

Thanks George, but I'll take a rain check this time. And I do mean RAIN.

because your a friend and I know how you Red sox's fan get. Check your license plate.

Ah ha ha! :rofl: Payback is Payback! :thumbsup: Couldn't figure why I was getting the one fingered salute all week. :(

IMG_1058.jpg

Pat

Archived