IGNORED

Thnigs to order along with my new bike.

drjay

I recently had some brake issues on my 2002 RT and got the green light from the CFO to get a new bike in the spring. I guess she still cares about me. The new 2010/2011RT seems like the preferred bike around here, and I have been happy with mine. I am thinking about adding the latching BMW bag and the BMW GPS. Anyone have any experience with either of these? I like the fact that the GPS is hardwired and I'll use the tank bag for my J&M Integrator, Ipod, cellphone and FRS. Dealer said they can easily get juice to it. Any thoughts there? Thanks for your help.

Sounds awsome ! Congrats!

The things to get for an RT is endless.

I'm sure a lot will chime in with many top pick options.

I have an '07 RT and love it. I added a Zumo 550 and that has been a great addition. I currently mount it using a RAM mount and it works fine. I get mp3 sound from the zumo (for me no need for an Ipod).

I don't have all the other electronics you have, but if I did I would consider an electrified tank bag like you suggest. Though, lots of other decent options out there.

Under my seat, I have added may tools, tire pump and tire plug kit.

Use the search for some of your options. I'm sure you will find plenty of info here.

Archived