IGNORED

Moving the RT in a Garage

Lmar

A few months ago someone posted a neat floor dolly that can be used for moving a bikes around in the garage. Could someone send me the link?

Thanks

n response to:

Poster: bushmanstan

Subject: Re: Moving the RT in a Garage

I got mine at www.cyclegadgets.com. Look in "storage and transport" then at "park-n-move.

In response to:

Poster: VinnyR11

Subject: Re: Moving the RT in a Garage

Not sure if this is what you meant, but Harbor Freight has one HERE

Thanks for the replies, if I recall correctly, it looked similar to the cycle gadget one.

I have the park and move. It works well, but the floor needs to be almost perfectly flat. There is about 1/8" clearance between the floor and the bottom of the dolly.

I bought mine from Pashnit.com who had the best price. Not sure if it still is.

Nothing.

But, I've seen the results of hundreds, yes, hundreds, of garage tipsies when just moving the bike around.

Whether it is limited space to move, awkward angles, lack of attention, etc. it happens.

I have a standard 2 car garage in a stanard tract house in Cali...i have a wall bank of cabinets, a 6'x3' rollaway toolbox, 3 adult bicycles, a chevt traverse, a jeep wrangler, washer n dryer, hot water heater, and forced air unit, 2 wake boards and my RT all in the garage....just gotta get creative...no dollies btw..very snug tho...and very trusting of my 16 yr old daughters ability to back in the wrangler to within 2 inches of my RT without hitting it....so far so good...she is awesome

Archived