IGNORED

Best summer riding pant- not overpants?

mrsoup

My latest quest is to find a great pair of summer riding pants that are vented well enough to be comfortable on the sizzling summer rides. Don't care about waterproof or liners, just 'cool' pants that fit like jeans.

I have FG HT Air that work well except they are bulky since they are overpants, nice with shorts undrneath.

BMW summer pants don't seem to vent all that well?

What are your favorites?

I tried BMW's Airflow pants and was quite pleased. I need overpants since I commute to work and have slacks underneath most days, but if I were to buy summer pants, those would be my choice.

-MKL

+3

+1

plus me

does that equal +5????

I'm not good with math, but I think that's right. :eek:

Kidding aside, I rate my BMW venting machine pants above my oly airflows..

MB>

The Airglide pants work for me. I use them as overpants most of the time. I'm not sure I would say they fit like jeans but they're much better than some I've tried. I liked them so much I got my wife a pair too. I have the black but if I had to do it again I would get the silver/gray. I actually considered buying another pair in silver - maybe next year.

I also wear these year round for the most part.

I find that they fit loose, which is fine with me. I have a black pair. If they keep a Canadian relatively comfortable in Arizona temperatures, they must work.

Archived