IGNORED

No more Pain in the Butt!

Dietrich

Here is my recent experience with Russell.

For years I have struggled with butt pain, inflamed tailbone and the like. I have tried Sargent, Corbin and Kontour. Out of those three the Kontour on the RT was the best. Now, riding a 1200GS, I had ordered a custom Russell seat. They incorporated a dimple in the construction of the seat to address my tailbone problem. The seat looks good in light grey leather top and BMW red vinyl sides. It adds some colour to the dull colour scheme of the GS. My first longer ride was Southern California Backroads, about 2300 kms. What a relief! Butt pain was not an issue at all and the name "Daylong" is well deserved. This is the best seat I have ever used by far. Also their service was outstanding. Great communication from start to end. The guy who built my seat called me in advance talking about any concerns or wishes I might have. One disadvantage is the additional height of the seat. (+1") It takes a little getting used to, but I trade that for more comfort when riding any day. After all I do more riding than stopping at a light. I give that seat and the company 5 stars!

Russell.jpg

Here is a LINK to their website.

Archived