IGNORED

New tire changer

Deadboy

$250....and the kicker is a friend paid for it and is keeping it here at my place for the foreseeable future (he says I will officially inherit it someday) as he doesn't have any room and most likely never will....I just had to go pick it up.

$250....and the kicker is a friend paid for it and is keeping it here at my place for the foreseeable future (he says I will officially inherit it someday) as he doesn't have any room and most likely never will....I just had to go pick it up.

Yes, that would officially qualify as a great deal...

Well it don't get much better than that! Seriously built equipment. I've been looking for that sort of deal myself. Still looking. . .

:thumbsup:

It is available for traveling riders wishing to spoon on a new set (I also have a balancer)....just call ahead to make sure I am in town and make sure to ship what you need here (SW Moto knows the way) as the local shops are pretty limited in their selection.

Archived