IGNORED

Cox racingroup Radiator Guards!!

Coxracing

Now available in all colors including green!

Made by Cox Racingroup.

Radiator guards are made to protect your vulnerable radiator from catching rocks, street rubber, debris or anything else that might damage your radiator.

Pro AMA teams say its a must! Teams that run Cox radiator guards include Attack Kawasaki, Jordan Suzuki, Graves Yamaha, Latus motorsports, and GP bike parts racing.

Pictures are available at:

www.coxracingroup.com

Not withstanding the fact many/most BMW's don't have radiators, the models your link provides are a small portion of the consumer base.

I wish you well, but the product appears to have limited application wrt to "BMW's" overall.

But, you did get me to look so your post worked.

Best wishes.

Danny caddyshack Noonan

Hmmmm.

I'm in. My R1100RT has had several instances of radiator damage when dropped. The coolant spilled everywhere.

I wish they'd have thought of radiator guards when I had a '71 VW Beetle. Could have saved hundreds of dollars in radiator replacment.

russell_bynum

Uh guys...you do realize that some BMW's actually do have radiators which are exposed vulnerable to damage? (Phil, of all people certainly understands how vulnerable the cooling system on some BMW's are. :Cool:

Radiator damage on a dualsport will ruin your day real fast.

Paul Mihalka

I'm afraid a radiator guard would not have helped when the oil radiator got damaged on my R1100RT. A buck pushed his antler through it! :P

Joe Frickin' Friday
I'm afraid a radiator guard would not have helped when the oil radiator got damaged on my R1100RT. A buck pushed his antler through it! :P

No problemo, you just need a tougher guard. I'm thinking something like what the army uses to protect armored vehicles' radiators from small arms fire. :grin:

russell_bynum

No problemo, you just need a tougher guard. I'm thinking something like what the army uses to protect armored vehicles' radiators from small arms fire. :grin:

MojoGuards?

Archived