IGNORED

bluetooth dongle

Heyfrank

Has anyone used a bluehooth dongle with a 3.5 m connector that will charge and signal at the same time? I have a dongle bt1002 by agpek hooked up to a amplirider mixer and it sends fine on battery mood. I have it hooked up to bike power with adapter from radio shake but it won"t send in charging/power mood. This is going to my Sena unit.Thanks

YaekoCubr1501

I think it will not do both the things at a time. But, still You need to check connections properly and take a advice of a motor mechanic.

I thought someone running the chaterbox or camos bluetooth dongle might know if it would run /send while charging. there are other dongles also but under discriptions of product they don"t say if they do above. Welcome to forum. I may call rocketmoto on tuesday.

I bought one of these with the Charge Block that is made by the same company. It says it will work when it is being charged, but you would still need to charge your headset (limited by the charge on the headset).

Thanks for information. I have a email to Sena about the sn10. That was suppose to come out in

Feb of 20011 to see if that will run on bike power also.

do you run that unit that you posted ?I also wrote kokkia about the A10. They said that would also run while charging. I am still trying to learn how to post links. Another day I guess. Thanks

I use a "Scosche Universal Stereo Bluetooth Transmitter for MP3 Player" plugged into the 3.5mm jack on a Zumo 550. This functions while charging and gives me stereo music to the Sena.

• 1 month later...

I tried the kokkia and it does not work when being charged. I guess the saleman that replied did not know. It also shuts off after 5min and has to restart with button. I guess I should ask, does the chatter box turn on and off if connected to a switched circuit. Does it have a on and off button. My goal is to just turn on key and the bluetooth will reconnect to sena. Thanks all.

Archived