IGNORED

Moto-Bikini motorcycle cover review

SageRider

Moto-Bikini motorcycle cover review.

I was looking for a minimal motorcycle cover to protect the dash and my seats and came across the Moto-Bikini cover.

I placed my order and waited with eager anticipation.... The cover did not arrive for 2 weeks.

I called Moto-Bikini and spoke with Mike Keeler. Mike explained that there had been a problem with the ordering system that had just been resolved and he was working his way through the backlog.

When I explained that I needed the cover for a trip I was leaving on within a couple of days, Mike volunteered to do whatever it took to get me the cover. Mike shipped the cover to me overnight at no extra expense to me.

I consider this FANTASTIC customer service!!!!! Thank you Mike!

I received the cover the day before I left on my trip (to Torrey) which gave me time to configure the tie downs.

At Torrey, the cover did get a good test with windy and wet (snow/rain/hail) conditions. The cover did it's job, keeping the dash and seat area dry. Good product!!!

I have no financial or other relationship with Moto-Bikini other than that of a satisfied customer.

Thank you Mike Keeler (http://www.moto-bikini.com/)

Moto-Bikini-005-L.jpg

Moto-Bikini-009-L.jpg

Moto-Bikini-010-L.jpg

I went with a KwiKover (kwikover.com) because it tucks right behind the rear seat so it's only an unzip & the bike is covered...something about having to pull something out of a sidecase & then out of a bag makes me not do it...seems like a lot of effort. I've got 2 full size covers that I never use taking up room in the garage :-)

Archived