IGNORED

Continental Force Sport Touring Tires- Reviews?

mrsoup

Baby needs new shoes, 1100RT.

I am considering the Continental Force Sport Touring tires but have not been able to find any reviews. The tread looks as if it will shed water well but that sometimes means a noisy tire as they wear in. How many of you have used these and what has been your experience with them?

I ride fairly aggressively aand want a tire with good grip and decent mileage life. I normally get 10-12 thousand miles from a set.

My Roadsmarts only lasted 7,000 miles and felt 'greasy' from the day I mounted them so no more Dunlops for me.

I used the Conti Road Attack, the Force are more of a sport tire than sport-touring. I got about 5K out of the Road Attacks: loved their grip and how easy they fell into the turn. they are great on rain. I doubt you will get much better mileage out of teh Forces.

I'm using Bridgestone BT023's right now. I'm liking their feedback better than I did the Contis'. The BT023's aren't as grippy, but I do not feel at a disadvantage in that regard given my style of riding.

In short, I will summ-up my opinion as follows: the Continental Road Attack is a SPORT-touring tire, while the BT023 is a sport-TOURING tire.

As always: YMMV.

Archived