IGNORED

Cruiserworks bankruptcy

Paul Mihalka

Paul Mihalka

It is a shame, but the makers of my favorite boots apparently went into bankruptcy. Checking Google it looks like some company is taking over to continue in the boots business. In the meantime, if your boot size is not one of the most common (10/10.5/11) you may find a super boot at a super price - $50 to $65. I found them here: http://www.buycheapr.com/us/result.jsp?ga=us11&q=cruiserworks

If they had my size, I would buy.

Which style do you prefer? I have found some that interest me but am not sure which to order. The classic Engineer look good as do the shorter side zip ones.

Do these have a prominent arch? My flat feet won't tolerate much of an arch. Sometimes it is only in the insole which ca be removed.

This is an awesome deal! I am surprised that there has not been more response to this post.

This is an awesome deal! I am surprised that there has not been more response to this post.

I suspect that's because they only have very small and very large sizes available. I looked but I'm more in the average range.

I bought a pair of these a few years back.They are completely waterproof and the most comfortable boots to walk around in all day! Paul recommended them to me years back.

Archived