IGNORED

Great half cover, easy on, small package, fits system cases

macx

Many of you probly have covers of some type that you like, but just in case anyone is looking -

As is usually the case, I saw this on a post awhile ago and followed it up.

Got an Ultra-Gard 4-458 half cover made for Gold Wings but it works absolutely great! Comes in various colors. Has a strong elastic around the bottom plus an elastic strap with a hook on each side just a little behind the cylinders. The elastic band goes under the front fairing and holds it in place, and it also covers the cases in the back and seems to stay there fine in the wind, too. I hook the hooks to the center stand on the right, stand up or down doesn't matter, and to the side stand on th left (or, of course, the center stand if it's down). I tried a full cover but what a PITA to get on! I park in very hot sun (100+ often) and in a dusty place, and this keeps the seats and paint from baking and keeps most of the dust off the bike.

Covers pretty much everything except the front fender and the cylinders and a little of the fairing right behind the cylinders.

Has a flannel inner protector for the windshield. Packs up in a small bag - just stuff it in.

Have used it in some very windy weather and no problems.

You can find them in various colors for under $50. Just do a search for Ultra Gard 4-458.

Forgot to clarify that I do not have any top case on the rear.

If I had one, then it would not cover the side cases.

Archived