IGNORED

Thumbs up for Wolfman Luggage

Allen Rowand

Allen Rowand

I picked up a Peak tail bag for the RS from A&S Cycles, and when it arrived it was missing a piece of mounting hardware. Even though I don't need it, I wanted it so I shot Wolfman an email last Saturday. I hadn't heard anything and was thinking about getting in touch again. When I came home today, there were two of the missing part in my mailbox from them. Nice to see that kind of service.

In case you're not familiar, here are some shots of the Peak. It's helping ease the transition from the RT-P; hard to believe how much storage that bike has…

peak_1.jpg

peak_2.jpg

peak_3.jpg

peak_4.jpg

+1 on Wolfman from me as well. I have one of their Expedition Dry Duffel bags which I love and just bought a Timberwolf tank bag.

Most of their line is geared to dualsport riders but the ones I have work well on my RT.

Great quality products. I run a Rainer tank bag on all my bikes, it's made to fit a sloped fuel tank best like a R1100RT or KLR.

Really like the oversize map pocket,, looks a bit goofy but works great.

I love their stuff, I have this same tail bag on my little Duc. I have a small tank bag by them also. When I travel I have one of their duffel bags and I just sold my Rainer tank bag by them to a club member. I love their cool looking dry bags! :thumbsup:

Great quality products. I run a Rainer tank bag on all my bikes, it's made to fit a sloped fuel tank best like a R1100RT or KLR.

Really like the oversize map pocket,, looks a bit goofy but works great.

I was looking at the Big Mak tank bag but the company telephone numbers are disconnected and his mailbox is full on his personal cell. The Rainier sounds like a good option. Any idea if there are frame differences between your RT and the 2009 that would prevent the mount from working on my bike? Their web site doesn't mention RTs.

Thanks,

Alden

I have one of their Explorer Lite tankbags that the previous owner tossed in when I bought my GS. I had bought a Marsee tankbag for my RT a few years ago and just couldn't figure out a decent way to make it work, so I was sceptical. After a couple of trips with the Explorer, I am sold. I even went as far as to electrify it this past weekend. I can now charge my iPhone and Sena SMH-10 simulatiously via two powered USB ports I installed. With the bag in its small setting, I have more than enough room to keep everything I need to keep handy.........extra visor, cleaning rag, water bladder, phone, notepad, maps, pens, wallet, beef jerky :grin:

So big +1 from me......they have a top quality product

Thanks Keith. I had a Marsee tear drop bag but I included it in the deal when I sold the FJR last week. I was a little concerned about the mounting straps rubbing the paint but I have 3M paint protection film that I'll attach in the appropriate places.

Archived