IGNORED

Is this Zumo 665 worth it?

eddd

I have a line on a Zumo 665 with the XM puck. I'm not a GPS guy, but I could always resell, if it is worth the trouble.

So...Is it worth the $500 it would cost me?

Thanks

I just paid $450 for the Nav IV but had to buy a big expensive motorcycle with it. I'm not a big fan of removing the battery door to download routes but it's not a big deal I guess, just seems unnecessary.

Price sounds good to me.

Pat

yep good price, and for me, I have the 665, I use it every single day. I have it attached on my bike for daily commuting, and I move it to my truck when I am towing the dirt bikes to the park etc. I love NBA and for me to be able to listen to my games while traveling is probably the number one reason I pay the money for XM. I have had 6 Garmin units over the last 10 years, for my use, the 665 is the best of the lot. And I paid full retail for it, and still feel it has been my best value. I have now had it for 5 months and not one problem so far. NO lock ups, always finds the satellites, and when XM changed the channel line up, I did a XM refresh and XM worked perfect.

My list of units

Nuvi

Garmin V

Street pilot III

Archived