IGNORED

R1150RT Farkles? What first?

twstm

OK, now that I have bonded with my RT, what are some of the most popular improvements? Mine is an '02 and I have ordered the Booster plug to help with the surging.

Is there a better windshield than the OEM? Seat?

I have a set of PIAA 1100X lights I want to mount but need a bracket.

I plan on hard wiring for my GPS and Gerbings heated clothing.

I agree with additional lighting. The 1150 RT needs more. I upgraded the wiring to my headlight with the Eastern Beaver relay kit, then Osram Rally 65W bulbs, then added Motolights. On the rear, Skene P3 LEDs.

On the seat, I prefer the Russell Day-Long. Butts vary, but most everyone who has one loves it. I've had Corbins, Sergeant, Mustang, etc, but none has compared.

I roll with the stock windscreen. I think this winter though I may try a Cee Bailey Euro cut in +2.

Guess that depends on what you want! You're cold? heated jacket. Lost? gps. numb a55? custom seat. covered in bugs? new windshield. bored? ipod. wanderlust? gas. lonely? side car. Outdoors? tent trailer. broke? ad on ebay. The world is your oyster.

I agree with additional lighting. The 1150 RT needs more. I upgraded the wiring to my headlight with the Eastern Beaver relay kit, then Osram Rally 65W bulbs, then added Motolights. On the rear, Skene P3 LEDs.

On the seat, I prefer the Russell Day-Long. Butts vary, but most everyone who has one loves it. I've had Corbins, Sergeant, Mustang, etc, but none has compared.

I roll with the stock windscreen. I think this winter though I may try a Cee Bailey Euro cut in +2.

Thanks for the input, I have admired the Day-Long...I guess it's time to pony up the cash!

I have a set of PIAA 1100X lights, I just need to find a mounting bracket for the 1150RT.

A pair of GS stalk mirrors.

The added mirrors cover the lanes to your side and the stock mirrors show the road behind you.

Guess that depends on what you want! You're cold? heated jacket. Lost? gps. numb a55? custom seat. covered in bugs? new windshield. bored? ipod. wanderlust? gas. lonely? side car. Outdoors? tent trailer. broke? ad on ebay. The world is your oyster.

I guess I should be more specific...A mount for my Garmin 2820, A flip up type tank bag, reflective decals for the side and top cases. These are some of the things I am looking for.

Archived