IGNORED

HID + Driving 2011 R1200RT

kltk165

Just purchased a set of Clearwater Krista's to install on my 2011 RT and considering adding a set of 1offMotorsports HID 6000k Lo/Hi beam HID lights at the same time the Clearwater's are installed. I'm thinking it might be overkill. Thoughts?

I went ahead and ordered the HID's from 1offmotorsports. I thought they made a fair argument indicating that the white light from the HID's will compliment white driving lights.

Also, if anyone is considering a set of the HID's, apparently, 1offmotorsports made a mistake and put their 6k HID kit for the RT with the low AND hi beam up on Amazon for $149 + shipping. I spoke to them about getting the same deal if I called in my order and was told that was a mistake on Amazon and they will be looking into it. Looks like there's 2 left available on Amazon. Here's the link to the lights on Amazon

Thanks for the tip...I have been looking at these as well and $149 is a very good deal with the high beam option essentially being thrown in for free -- which is normally $60 extra. I grabbed one of the 2 remaining. :)

Where are you planning on mounting your Krista's?

- rob

I got a set of the under mirror brackets with the lights. They're BMR brackets sold through Clearwater. Got a great deal on them too. If you're interested send them an e-mail and ask for any specials they have coming soon. They'll probably hook you up. They did for me anyway. :grin:

Archived