IGNORED

Sena SMH-10 & iPhone

topdal46

I had a iPhone a 3G, sold it off on the local Craig'sList, I was tired of dropping calls, all the time, no matter where I was in the country, now I'm using a HTC Incredible on Verizon.

The Incredible is a great phone, as long as you don't want to talk on it, the audio quality is terrible, it's a better computer than a phone. I'm most likely going to get the new iPhone 5 or what ever it's going to be called on Verizon when it comes out this fall.

My question, those of you that have the current iPhone and the Sena SMH-10, when you have a incoming phone call, does the alert sound,tone,ring change with your different customized ring tones?

My HTC Incredible, when I'm riding and I get a incoming call, they all sound alike, so I never know who is calling until I answer.

Yes, you get the custom ring tones piped in through the Sena. I've put about 4k mikes with my iPhone and Sena in the past 2 1/2 weeks and can't say enough much I love it!

Tapping the phone button once also activates voice control on the iPhone, which can be used to change playlists and dial numbers on the fly. Two thumbs up!

Yes, you get the custom ring tones piped in through the Sena. I've put about 4k mikes with my iPhone and Sena in the past 2 1/2 weeks and can't say enough much I love it!

Tapping the phone button once also activates voice control on the iPhone, which can be used to change playlists and dial numbers on the fly. Two thumbs up!

Ditto with everything. I'm running it with a 3Gs and it has been flawless. About 5k miles of use since the end of June.

Check out the RAM finger grip mount if you haven't yet. Versatile and can be used with different devices when you chage/upgrade. I have my iPhone on the left hand side of my handlebars. Close enough that a charging cable easily reaches it so I never worry about battery life.

Archived