IGNORED

Bluetooth Compatability

rfetested

Has anyone had a chance to check the Scala G4 or the Sene SMH-10 with the BMW bluetooth system on the 2010 and 2011 R1200 RT...any input would certainly be a help. Thanks in advance.

I was able to connect my SMH10 to my 2011 RT audio as a phone but not as an audio source. The tunes come through but are very garbled.

If I was to do this again I believe that I would not get the BMW audio option.

To many other, better and cheaper audio sources to be had.

I have the Sena paired to the bike and to my Garmin and I get voice commands from the GPS and tunes from the bike. The phone is also paired and I can talk on the phone and use the GPS for dialing (not that I want to talk on the phone while riding, but it's nice as my kids are alone when I'm riding.)

Phone quality is excellent. GPS directions and music are good, too, but have on a few occasions gotten garbled. Don't know why but it's a rare issue. Sound quality through the helmet speakers is good. The closer you get the speakers to your ears the better bass response you'll get from the speakers.

Thanks for the replies I'm sure someone else will find them help ful also...maybe someone with a Scala4 will help out here also..thanks again by the way GRB60 which model do you have?

Archived