IGNORED

Shinko Raven tires

g_frey

Having gone thru the second set on my 1150RT, I got 9,300 miles on the back tire with about 700 miles left on the front tire at a guess. Good mileage comparatively and by far the lowest cost per mile of any tire I have tried. I ride conservatively but do run to the edges of the tires occasionally. They have been raising the cost of these considerably though.

Just bought a set of Shinko 230's for my 1200C hack setup. If there is a way to make a good wear test, a hack can certainly put it in perspective rather quickly. For the price and the good reviews I have read and heard, I feel they are worth testing out. Purchased @ MCSS for $127.00 delivered. Faster Phil and I should have them installed soon and then taking them out on a test roll afterward. Perhaps We'll have a RTE! Stay tuned!

Currently have 7000 miles on my Raven 09s....i'm impressed :thumbsup: My guess is I'll see 10k on them before changing. They remind me of the Metzler 880s that I used om my 04RT. Good wear, handle well, and the PRICE! I paid $176 delivered to my door for the pair! I'm sold ;)

I currently have about 3500 on Shinko 011s. I like the way they handle and I have scraped the pegs a few times. It appears that they will last as good or maybe a little better that Dunlop’s or Michelin’s. As mentioned before the price is the biggest selling point. My friend swears by the 005s on his R6 sport bike.

Archived