IGNORED

Fuse Diagram for R1150RT

stevebsa

What are you trying to do??? Depending on the municipality the RTPs are built with different options. I have the BMW CDROM with generic wiring diagrams. They are, unfortunately, not able to be copied as a file(there may be legal problems as well) and if printed as a 8.5x11 you cannot read the detail. If you know which fused circuit you are tring to fix or add to I may be able to send you a window of that small area of the drawing by email.

If you are planing on keeping the bike you might want to buy the CDROM I have. I got it from the dealer and it costs abt $60. BMW part# 01797720399 / SLP 2.2. The disk says it cvers all BMWs from 1993 to 2008.

The fuse layout should be in your owner's manual.

If you don't have one, then this PDF file should help you... but do please tell us what the issue is that you are dealing with... you will likely get some sage advice on how to deal with it.

5753.jpg.cddc16afdec560cddd6232a118c16f58.jpg

Thanks for the help---that's my first post---can't believe the quick response! Much better than old Volvo forums!

I had a blown horn fuse which I was able to track down with my meter. Just wanted the diagram for future help if I have a problem. The 2 PDF files were great to receive, had all the info I needed. The small operators manual that I got from the dealer didn't show the fuses.

Thanks again for your help.

Steve

Archived