IGNORED

Schuberth Helmet Lock

kltk165

Just purchased a Schuberth C3 and the BMW Comm Headset. an $1100 combo I don't want to get legs. Searches for locking solutions for the Schuberth helmets came up empty. I searched for Nolan helmet locks and found the lock extension from Whitehorse Press. They were pricey at $12 a piece. I ordered two and with shipping came to $30. Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier but I did a search for "Nolan helmet locks" on Ebay and found two companies selling them for $10 for two plus $4.00 shipping. I ordered from BV Powersports on Ebay as they were closest to my location.

The extensions from Ebay arrived today and they fit perfectly in the Schuberth latching system. The Whitehorse Press extensions will be going back.

Just purchased a Schuberth C3 and the BMW Comm Headset. an $1100 combo I don't want to get legs.

They were pricey at $12 a piece. I ordered two and with shipping came to $30. Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier but I did a search for "Nolan helmet locks" on Ebay and found two companies selling them for $10 for two plus $4.00 shipping.

The extensions from Ebay arrived today and they fit perfectly in the Schuberth latching system. The Whitehorse Press extensions will be going back.

ROTFLMAO!!!! An $1100(!) helmet set and you're spending time, effort & money chasing a $16(!) savings on locks for them? :rofl: Is your time worth nothing? Return postage to Whitehorse free?

Thanks for the post, haven't laughed that hard in weeks. This is going up on my wall of "nothing cheap on a BMW but the rider" mementos.

We need a smiley that has coke spraying out its nose! :grin::clap::rofl:

Why not just clamp the long chinstrap in the back lip of one of your cases??

Works like a charm and doesn't bother the strap at all. Why mess with additional stuff on your bike that needs another key to lose.

What is additionally humorous about this is that he posted on the BMWMOA site and no one has posted a reaction (at least as of yet) - must be acceptable over there...;-)

Archived