IGNORED

Nolan N90

NeilCW

Not sure if this has been reviewed ( I assume it has) but I received mine last week and can say it really is a nice helmet. Revzilla said it was a real round helmet shape but I have been riding wearing an Arai RX-7 so I do not have an "earth shaped" head and it fits just fine, very comfortable. Bit heavy but not too bad, worth having a flip up as I wear glasses. The "top gun" built in sun glasses are great when riding west late in the afternoon, quiet too.

I was close to buying a Schuberth C3 but never got to the dealer to try one on but I am happy with the Nolan at $233.00 shipped

CruisinCruzan

After my wife became very aggravated at her C3W with its stupid "we designed the visor to automatically flip closed for safety", she would have stolen our daughter's N90 if it was the correct size. I have since put a rubber grommet into the C3W so she can leave the visor open if she wants. As for my daughter she finds the N90 a great improvement over her N-102 (less weight, quieter).

The more I read about the C-3 and people complaining the more I am liking my Nolan. Still haven't felt a hot spot, very comfortable

Archived