IGNORED

COUPON

10ovr

Times are tuff,,A buck is a buck,,Thought I would start a tread where we can share discount coupons ,,This is for $20 bucks off orders over $150 bucks,,Motorcycle-Superstore,,Good till 10/31/11,,This well get you a set of PR3's for $283,,,Maybe the powers to be could make this a sticky note ,,If you have any good deals to share,Post it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IMG_0333.jpg

CoarsegoldKid

Tim I think this is also a great idea. We go through tires faster than oil. Just in case that code can only be used once I checked their site for coupons. Site info suggests that no coupons were available at this time. How old is the coupon shown in your picture?

There is a website I frequent to find good deals, www.slickdeals.net and they share coupon's and coupon codes. It is a great site to check into daily for any good deals that are online and in stores.

Paul Mihalka
Somehow, if it were my business and someone posted the coupon on the internet I'd gasp.

I'm not so sure. Don't think that the business loses money by giving a $20 discount on a purchase of $150+. If with the coupon they gain a customer who otherwise would have purchased somewhere else, they come out ahead.

Somehow, if it were my business and someone posted the coupon on the internet I'd gasp.

maybe not if they're making $$$ on the transaction,whatever it may be, which i'm sure they are. it's a promotion.

Tim I think this is also a great idea. We go through tires faster than oil. Just in case that code can only be used once I checked their site for coupons. Site info suggests that no coupons were available at this time. How old is the coupon shown in your picture?
Just got it with my tires 2 days ago,,Its good tell the end of the month ,,,Being that it is printed on the back of a catalog ,I cant see them printing a different code on the back of each one,,

Some places do make unique coupon codes. My company started doing it recently. If the code has already been used, the register comes back with an error saying as such.

As was posted earlier, i think it's a great idea. From a business point of view, it brings in new customers that might not have otherwise shopped with us. We'll take all the free advertising we can get!

For an online business, this also means they're getting to add to their database of email addresses they can send coupons to in the future, further driving sales.

Just tried to order one, and got an "Invalid Code" error message...

Darn! Guess they don't like me.

Looks like it was only good for one use..Paul wins,, :clap:Couldn't of happen to a nicer guy,,,

I made two seperate purchases last month from MSS. A rear tire and some Klim clothing.They sent me a coupon with each order that exp.the end of October.I need a front tire for my GS and will probally buy another rear.Metzler tires have really jumped in price since last year.So $20.00 off and free shipping is a deal.If I get two more I will post them for you guys.

I have the same catalog after making a rear tire purchase, and the code is different. Same restrictions though. I don't think I'll be making any purchases before the end of the month so I will be posting the code. Stay tuned.

Early bird gets the worm Paul!!!

Dang - I am pretty sure I recycled the mini-catalog motorcyclesuperstore sent me with the $20 off coupon, but I do still have the $5off if anyone wants it - this one got the exp date cut off, but it's a two digit day and a two digit month, so it must be good at least until today (10/10) - camera is busy, but here's the code:

SE0321UCE5

if that doesn't work, put an O where I've got a 0.

josh

To return the favor: Received my tire from Motorcycle Superstore, with it a catalog with the coupon on the back. I am not going to use it. $20 off on purchase over $150.00, good to Oct. 31, 2011.

Code D0E4H7VGXU6. Enjoy...

Hey Paul- Thanks for posting the code, the site took it very easily without problems, Scored a new rear Metz for the bike while adding the discount to that. Wonderful. If I get a code, I will be sure to post too.

My Metz arrived today- Yeah, I will be goin to Fasterpill's tech session on Sat. to mount it. In case someone needs a few bucks off their next order from M/C SS, here is the $5.00 off $100. or more, use by 11/16. use during checkout.

SLKW56045L

My contribution. . . I just received my order from the motorcycle superstore and the enclosed catalog had this:

motorcyclesuperstorecou.jpg

small print says coupon valid from 8/2011 until mignight 10/31/11 (pacific) - one time use only.

First come, first served - go for it!

Archived