IGNORED

Pairing 2 Scala Q2 Pros to Zumo

drzep

So I pulled the trigger and got the Scala Q2 Pro Multiset. It pairs with the SRC, which is nice.

Question is ths: if I am using 2 Q2s (rider/pillion), can both sync to the Zumo 660? I can pair one but when I pair the second, we lose the intercom pairng and the zumo freezes up in media screen. I just want both units to hear MP3s stored on the Zumo. Under the Bluetooth screen on the Zumo they both show up, but of course you can only select one unit.

Thoughts or experience? Thanks y'all.

Danny caddyshack Noonan

My 665 paired with both Q2 multisets once....the first time and played the MP3s. Unfortunately, it wasn't much use since we were in the kitchen instead of on the road.

It won't do it again. Now, I let the wife use my Ipod hardwired and I BT in the MP3s.

Its not in their design parameters. Don't waste your effort.

You can get intercom and 1 paired to the gps- the riders normally. Passenger needs another music source if that's your issue.

Used Q2s for a while, now on G4s for better range and easier pairing/better controls and adequate battery life for a long day ride. Neither really do well for music as made- sound quality is terrible for that but fine for speech.

Well that's a bummer. Last night I got the SRC and Q2 paired for intercom and both to then Zumo. Then it disconnected, froze the Zumo, and it wouldn't pair again.

Oh well. Pillion can have their own music source - all they do is complain about my music anyways. :dopeslap:

Archived