IGNORED

Odyssey PC680 battery: $105 Shipped Priority Mail! (Link inside)

frankjasper

I bought one from these guys. Not much for communication, no customer-coddling, no tracking info, took a week to show up, but what the heck, it's a PC680 for a really good price!

To be fair, I might have gotten more communication if I signed up as a user, rather than checking out as a guest. And maybe if I hadn't lost the email confirmation they sent. :dopeslap:

Anyhoo, here's the link: http://sepbatteries.com/pc680-odyssey-battery/

Nice, I've got 40 bucks in Google money waiting for me. Seeing how they have Google check out I'll be getting it for 60 bucks! Just like the old days before the world went crazy.

That's a great price for a great battery. I bid on EBay for one about a year ago. My high offer was $102.50 Needless to say ,I did not win. A day after the auction ended , the seller mailed me and offered the same battery for the price I bid , plus free shipping. I jumped right on it. I never got around to posting the sellers name and the price he would take for his Odyssey. I always regretted not passing that on to my fellow posters. Thanks for the info. !

Lone_RT_rider
Westco from beemerboneyard is 107 shipped. Mike F is a good guy with terrific service. Give them a shot.

John,

I am sure the Westaco would do a fine job, but the PC680 is a beefy little battery built to Mil spec. Mine went 6 years in the R11RT (through ....uhhhh...spirited use) before I replaced it with another PC680.

From the Odyssey website.

Odyssey design:

2 year full warranty

Rugged Drycell sealed design

Military grade

Vibration resistant

60% more starting power

Deep discharge reserve power

2 year storage life

8-12 year design life

Can be mounted flat or upright

I probably put 70K on the one I had over those years and it never blinked once. I was starting to get ABS faults, so I bucked up and replaced it after 6 years. Given "average" uses, I think 8 years from the PC680 is not out of reach.

Shawn

Archived