IGNORED

BMW CARBON HELMET

davesbmw

After some neck problems I have been looking at lightweight helmets and found the BMW intragal sport carbon. I know you cannot purchase it in the USA and thought someone here might have a european source for them. Yes,I know they are not cheap.

Thanks

Dave

The Sport Integral Carbon has been out of production for a while.

The 2010 and 2011 Rider Equipment Catalogs list the Carbon Enduro helmet.

Weights are 1,100g for sizes 53/54 & 55/56, 1,210g for sizes 57/58 & 59/60 and 1,300g for sizes 61/62 & 63/64.

HTH,

John

Two thoughts:

1. easy to get inept advice about physio problems - doing stretches seriously might be helpful (and for everybody)

2. easy to have lousy ergos on a bike - sitting better/straighter might be your easiest fix particularly if your arms aren't chimp length

The weight of a helmet is only a fraction of the weight of your head (and not all at the top) so it doesn't seem cogent to me, looking at a distance, to fuss about a small difference in weight between helmets.

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

After some neck problems I have been looking at lightweight helmets and found the BMW intragal sport carbon. I know you cannot purchase it in the USA and thought someone here might have a european source for them. Yes,I know they are not cheap.

Thanks

Dave

I found a carbon helmet from Bell made in Italy weigh's only 1100 grams available in europe not in the US. has anyone had experiance with these?

Comment's? bell m4r carbon

Thanks

Dave

• 1 month later...

Just recieved my Bell M4R carbon Indy helmet from the UK designerhelmets.

It only took 5 days from order to arrive here in Colorado. These guys are great.

It is so light I will have to tie it down when not in use are have it blow away.

Now all I need is warm weather without snow.

Merry Christmas to all

Dave

Archived