IGNORED

Harmonizer- TB sync tool

Lineareagle

I'm not sure this has been noted here but for those doing their own maintenance it is a great tool. I have no affiliation, just happy customer.

Harmonizer Vacuum Multi-Tool

Leaps and bounds ahead of the twinmax.

I just did a complete service on my '06 GSA after an 8500 mile trip. The bike was running great but still needed a service.

I wasn't going to do valves and a balance because it was running so well but decided to anyways.

After adjusting the valves I hooked up the Harmonizer and went for a ride to get it warmed up. As expected at 4500 rpm, my normal rpm cruise it was only out by 20 to 25, smily faces but it was erratic sometimes 11 sometimes 25 so I figured I could do better.

I went back to square one using the gauge mode to just get a rise at idle and then backing off a full turn as per JVB on each side. Then adjusted to 3500 rpm for a close balance.

Went for a ride with the Harmonizer hooked up and made some final adjustments at 4500. Now I am 0 to +3 at 3500 all the way to 5000 rpm and at various gear and speed configurations. I have smily face and I'm smiling too. Great product.

I have never understood the problem folks have with the TM. I know lots of people don't like it but mine works great and I find it easy to use. I had the homemade manometer and it was way to sensitive for my liking. IF my TM ever shoots craps though, I will buy the Harmonizer. I do like my TM and seem to have sensitive enough feel to get it tweeked just fine.

Never tried one, but truly impressive design and specs.

Provides about the same excellent functionality as dual vacuum gauges, but prettier. TM really a cheap (but over-priced) toy with a single function next to this gizmo.

Ben

If you are handy with a soldering iron, you can buy the sensors from the chip company formerly known as Motorola. Now wouldn't that be fun.

If I didn't love my dual vacuum gauges so much, I get one of these that does the same thing, at last. Ummm, maybe still easier to eyeball the dual vacuum gauge dials... can't say.

Ben

Nice little jobbie but it still relies on electrickery like that Frog contraption. After years of use, and and my penchant for anal tuning, I still prefer the simplicity of the Morgan Carbtune ;)!

Archived