IGNORED

Riding boots

OldBMWMaster

I have a WIDE foot. 11 WIDE. Why are so many motorcycle riding boots listed with a size and no width listed?

I finally found an 11 W in the Chippewa. Does anyone know of any other boots that come in WIDE width?

I haven't seen these in person so I can't attest for them but they have custom widths http://www.batesleathers.com/boots/index.php

If you want to go old school and pay for a pair, Wesco boots are awesome and are also available custom. These I can attest to their quality as a friend of mine sells them. If my combat touring lites ever wear out I may consider a pair. http://www.westcoastshoe.com/wesco/stock2010.asp

I'm curious as to why the Chippewas weren't the solution. I need an E width which makes most European boots a little snug. Chippewas fixed me.

I too wear X-wide shoes/boots but found Alpinestar boots fit fine off the shelf. I was looking for the Sidi Mega Way boots when I found the Alpinestars at Cycle Gear for less then $150

I went boot shopping earlier this year. Looked around on line and ended up at my local dealer. With a wide foot, I wanted to try on before purchasing. I bought the BMW Allround boot. For the price, I'm very pleased with this boot. Fit, comfort, style all suit me well.

Cruierworks-

Standard is D width

Wide is EE

Comfy, waterproof, supple leather- Good on and off the bike.

Check eBay for some super deals, if your size is available. They have gone bankrupt but rumor has it that they have been bought by another company that will have them back on the market.

I'm curious as to why the Chippewas weren't the solution. I need an E width which makes most European boots a little snug. Chippewas fixed me.

I ended up with the Chippewas and they fit well.

Nice n Easy Rider
Cruierworks-

Standard is D width

Wide is EE

Comfy, waterproof, supple leather- Good on and off the bike.

Check eBay for some super deals, if your size is available. They have gone bankrupt but rumor has it that they have been bought by another company that will have them back on the market.

They have been bought by another company and have moved their operations about 100 miles west to Salisbury NC. Their website started up again in August. They now have a $50 off promotion going on boots.

No connection other than a satisfied wearer of Cruiserworks boots.

Sounds like we've got the same 11EE foot. I have some Aerostich boots, made by Sidi, which work okay for me, now that they're broken in....

You might also browse White's selection. You can get them off the shelf, or custom made. If they can't get something to fit, nobody can.

Archived